The app slows downs chrome || brave

Every time I see there's a slow down in scrolling in chrome and I check activity monitor I see the app using 55% CPU. How can I help you guys help me. It's quite annoying when your macbook sloooooows down cause of one app.

Version: 3.579 (1722)

GoldenChaos-BTT 3.563

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) Processor 2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Memory 16 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X
  • macOS version: macOS Big Sur Version 11.5.2
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.579 (1722)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Is there any update to this unanswered post?

I have a brand new M2 MacBook Pro. And after just installing BTT, typing is EXTREMELY slow in Brave Browser.

Well, this is disappointing.

I just bought a lifetime license and I can't use your software.

I took a leap of faith and bought your software minutes after the trial - mostly because I like to support independent software developers.

You need to report the issue to Brave, BTT only uses standard system API's here. Most likely there is some sort of bug in Brave or a brave extension (Brave itself would be weird, because quite a few people here on the forum use that)