Terminal window un-snaps when opening new tab

Describe the bug
Terminal window gets un-snapped when opening new tab. To replicate, open TWO terminal windows, then snap them both to full-screen. Focus on one and press command + t. The bug does not seem to manifest with just one terminal window.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 15" Macbook early 2011
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.5.3.6 (871)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

This issue is still present in the latest version (3.402) as of August 16, 2020.

However, I've found it does this especially in browser windows, where link clicking into new tabs happens nearly every minute for me. I have a three-fingered tap set to open hovered links in a new tab, which unsnaps the window to it's prior configuration.

This is remedied by resizing the snapped window to full screen, but it's a clucky workaround.