Streamdeck: "Hide Global Triggers" not working...

I am not sure if this is something I am doing wrong or not.

I am using BTT to control a Streamdeck XL. BTT has full control, not using the Streamdeck plugin.

I have created a layout of buttons in the "All Apps" category, and a other layouts that are applied to specific applications, eg Finder. In the Finder setup, I have clicked the checkbox for "Notch / Action Bar & Stream Deck" to "Hide Global Triggers."

When I switch to Finder, however, most of the the Finder-specific StreamDeck buttons appear, but some do not. Where the Finder specific buttons appear, obviously the "All Apps" buttons are now hidden. Where the Finder specific buttons do not appear the "All Apps" buttons are still visible, and where there are NO Finder specific buttons set, the All Apps buttons are also still visible. My expected behavior is that all Finder specific buttons would be visible whether overlaying All Apps buttons or not, and any location where there is an All Apps button but no Finder specific button, the All Apps button would no longer be visible.

I don't know if this is a bug, or I am doing something wrong.

I have tried this on two computers, one with the SD attached, the other with all of the profiles imported and looking at the StreamDeck Emulater/Preview.

My version of BTT is 4.068 through SetApp, which I just checked and appears to be the latest version available there.

Thanks!