Is there a way (using BTT) to toggle the color of a streamdeck button on press? I'm trying to configure so that the background color of a button changes when pressed.
Here is what I've done so far:
- I've created a folder that includes various Zoom meeting controls
- Within this folder, I've included a button for Mute and also a button for Video On/Off
- When either of these buttons is pressed, a keyboard shortcut is sent for the (global) zoom mute/unmute command or video on/off command
The problem is that I don't know the current state of mute or video unless I switch over to zoom and look. I'd like for the buttons to change color when pressed.
Here are the solutions I've considered:
- Having multiple groups with different colored icons and on button press switching to a different group (ie - Switch to "Zoom - Mute Red Background"), but this gets tricky when I try to solve for the independent state of two toggles (mute/video)
- Applescript + RegEx - A bit over my head but with time I think I could eventually get it working, but wanted to see if there is an easier option before I embark on this quest
I was hoping to see something like a set of if/then commands I could implement, ie: If mute button is green and its pressed, then change to red.
Thanks in advance!