Stream Deck Plugin for Microsoft Teams

Hey team - I am loving the Stream Deck features…but I'm also a heavy user of Microsoft Teams. Microsoft released a plugin for the native Elgato Stream Deck software to control Teams using a generated API token. This means I am on the "Stream Deck Plugin" option for BTT.

I would much prefer to use the "Fully controlled by BetterTouchTool" option, but can't see if I would then lose all of that Teams plugin goodness.

Has anyone got it working? NB…the plugin is specifically for Teams meetings not for general Teams functionality

1 Like

Basically, I turn off BetterTouchTool (BTT) and use the original software to get the specific functionality that I need. It's a bit of a hassle to switch back and forth, but it's worth it to have everything working smoothly during important meetings. It's not a perfect solution, but it gets the job done for now.

However, I'm really hoping that BTT can integrate this functionality in the future. It would save a lot of time and effort if we could access everything we need in one place.