Spotify controls being overlapped and pushed to one side by main touchbar icons

Firstly, thank you for such an amazing piece of software, I'm new to BTT and absolutely loving it! Thank you!

I have an issue with my Touchbar and Spotify controls. I have my Touch Bar set up with a Spotify button in the middle as below on my main touch, with no modifier keys active.

-

(Hope this images come through OK, it's my first post on here.)

But when I open Spotify and my app specific touch bar pops up, the icons are all mixed up, and they change each time I open it, in various locations.

These are 2 examples of how they are coming out differently each time. Where the purple icons are in the later images, there should be "shuffle, repeat, back and forward" but they are getting pushed to one side by the icons on the "home" touchbar.

This has only started happening. recently, and I have restarted my laptop and updated everything.

Device info
MacBook Pro 13" 2018
Catalina 10.15.4
BTT 3.365 (1582)

Any pointers on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):