Sort: Last Used / Stack Order (Grouped by Desktop)—Stops Updating

Note:
Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug

Show Window Switcher for All Open Apps > Sort: Last Used / Stack Order (Grouped by Desktop).
This setting works initially, but fails to update after a few hours on my MacBook Pro 16-inch, 2023 (Apple M2 Max) running Sonoma 14.3.1 and using BTT 4.407 (44070).

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

MacBook Trackpad

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: see above
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. crash logs, related issues, etc.):

unfortunately there is probably nothing I can do about this. I haven't observed it myself, but BTT queries the system for the current order everytime the window switcher opens. Unfortunately macOS doesn't make any guarantees about the order, maybe there are some circumstances that cause it to change ;-(

Does restarting BTT help (temporarily)?

Yes, restarting BTT resolves the issue temporarily. Thanks!