[SOLVED] Dock widget disappears when changing the Widget width [v3.098]

Describe the bug
When I add the new(?) Dock widget I can update the Widget width in the specific widget settings. When I do that (lower or higher than the default 200) the whole widget disappears from my touch bar. I have to remove the widget and add it again to be shown again.
I also tried restarting BTT again after setting the new value but did not help.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touchbar specific

If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

  • Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13"
  • macOS version: 10.14.5 (18F132)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.098

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

I can't seem to reproduce this here.
Are there other settings you changed for the widget?

No, I just add it, change the number of pixels and after I change the number is disappears (after hitting 'save')

Hmm... I see I forgot to mention that I hit 'save' after changing the digit and then it disappears.

That shouldn't matter. Maybe too many other widgets that have the stick to right option so it can't fit the Dock anymore? (The left and right area of the BTT Touch Bar are not scrollable)

But even then it just seems to cut it off here.

Maybe post an export of your preset here or send it to andreas@folivora.ai (where the Dock went hidden)

Hi Andreas,
I tried a bit more based on your remarks of 'not enough space':
A: added the dock widget:

  1. tried changing it to 205 px. That worked
  2. increased it bit by bit to 450ox. That worked.

B: removed the widget and added it again:

  1. change width to 300 immediately resulted in disappearing widget again
  2. change it back to 200 (default what worked): still not showing.
  3. whatever value I tried I could not get it it show again. Had to remove and add it again.

Attached my settings:
primeminister.bttpreset (202.1 KB)

and some screenshots:

Thank you! I was able to reproduce it with your preset (somehow it thought something was entered in the "Only show items with these names" field, not sure why).

Should be fixed in v3.099 which will be available in a few minutes.

Cool! It works. Thanks a lot!