Snapping to full screen (multiple monitors) misaligned after upgraded to macOS 12.2.1

Tool worked great until I upgraded macOS to 12.2.1. Now with my multiple external monitors, when I try to drag window to the top to snap to full screen, it would misalign with my monitor horizontally, so part of the window would show on a different monitor.

I've already tried restarting the tool, and restarting the computer. Still having the same problem. Please help!

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
  • macOS version: Monterey 12.2.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 1.9.5

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Hey,

do you have the Grammarly app installed? Maybe recently?

If so, have a look here: Latest Chrome stable doesn't work with Better Snap Tool - #29 by Andreas_Hegenberg

(sorry for the delay, just had our second baby a few weeks ago :-))