Snap Areas not working on one monitor but fine on the others.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
Snap areas have always worked great for me. I'm not sure if I never tried it on this monitor or if it's recent. I have a 3 monitor setup. When I create a snap area on my vertical monitor (not sure that has anything to do with it), the snap area creates fine but when I move a window over it, it doesn't do anything. Snapping to the top, left, right, and down works fine so it can obviously control the window. Snap areas also work fine on the other monitors.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Macbook Pro M1Max

Screenshots
See video below

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro M1 14" 2021
  • macOS version: Ventura 13.4.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: Alpha 4.131 (2345) (I tried this on the latest Regular Update. as well)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Any ideas at all?

Unfortunately I'm currently clueless about what could cause this, I haven't had similar reports unfortunately.

I tried to reproduce it but was unable to.

Maybe BTT's internal snap area database has been corrupted. You could check whether it works with a completely fresh profile by quitting BTT and renaming this folder to something else: ~/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool (go there via Finder => Go => Go to Folder, make sure to include the ~)
When launching BTT afterwards it will create a new BetterTouchTool folder.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I did uninstall BBT completely and then installed BetterSnapTool and I'm having the same issue.

Would they be sharing databases?

No, then it's not the database ;-(

Are the monitors maybe all of the same exact type?

No. They're not. There are 3 monitors though.

Center is a 42" Dell, Left is a 32" Dell , and the right vertical one is a 24" Dell.

All the same brand but different monitors.

They're all using different cables as well.

Center is USB-C, Left is Displayport, and right is HDMI.