Snap Areas issue

I have 2 screens connected to my computer, this had all worked fine before, it's been a few months since I've used this computer much. But when I make a snap area on one screen, it appears on the second screen. If I use the snap area on screen one, the window snaps to screen 1 as expected. If I use the snap area (that was auto duplicated) on screen 2 it snaps to screen one. If I make a new snap area on screen 2, it will also appear on screen one, and I get the same behaviour described above, the window will only snap to screen 1, even if the window I'd used to generate the snap area was on screen 2. It's like BTT can't distinguish between the two displays. But the expansion rectangle that shows the area the window will occupy appears on the same screen the snap area is on, even though it then snaps the window to the other screen. The affected screens are both the same type.

I have not tried the alpha version as this is a production computer and I'm in the middle of a big job with a tight deadline, so no alpha or beta or updating anything on here for the time being.

macOS 11.6.8
BTT 4.073 (2289)

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):