Shell scripts in button groups trigger on becoming visible regardless of setting

Describe the bug
When opening a button group with a shell script button in it will cause it to trigger even when the "trigger when becoming visible" toggle is off. The script is stored in a .sh file on disk, and is being triggered via the "launch path". This is the case when the button group is inside another button group, when there is a mix of script buttons and other buttons, or when there is only script buttons. I have confirmed via JSON that the option is disabled to trigger on visibility.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Macbook Pro Touchbar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 13" i5 2.3GHz
  • macOS version: 10.14.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.717

When would you like it to trigger?

This option is basically just for buttons that where hidden due to e.g. modifier keys. Opening a group will basically create a new button, and new buttons always trigger their assigned scripts when they are created.

Rightio, sorry if I filed this into the wrong group.

What I really want is to have a button group that acts as a folder for a collection of bash scripts, and to be able to trigger each button individually based on what script I want to run (they all run curl to trigger an api, but I have 9 scripts who each trigger the api slightly differently).

in that case you shouldn't need a widget at all - if I understood correctly you can use a normal button and assign the "execute terminal command" or "execute shell script" (or any of the Apple script) action. This is then only triggered when pressing the button. (And if necessary can also be triggered via Apple Script)