Send Shortcut to Specific App not working after importing preset

Describe the bug
I am using BTT to add a remote control feature with Siri remote to my application. I've created preset with different Shortcuts that are sent to my app. For some reason, after installing BTT and my app on a new machine and importing presets the shortcuts are not working.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Siri Remote, Mac Mini

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Mac Mini 2018, MacBook Pro 2016
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.153 (1323)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

I've repeated this procedure on ~10 mac mini recently and will do 2 more in a few days, so I will appreciate if you will guide me in collecting more information.

To work around this I have to manually open each Trigger, Action and re-select my App as a target application. Also if I enable HUD for the triggers before applying the workaround, BTT shows the HUD, but does not pass the shortcut.

I've been having the same problem. Every once in a while (I haven't found out what triggers the problem yet), Send Shortcut to Specific App stops working. This is after importing a present because I had to reformat my hard drive.