Secure input activated

I've been getting the "Secure input activated" message really often recently. I am using a Mac with Chrome and have lots of tabs open. We use Google SSO at work, so there is probably a passkey dialog open somewhere amongst my multiple browser sessions and hundreds of tabs. Unfortunately the PID info isn't specific enough to locate the offending Window and tab. Is there any more you can do, as the PID invariably points just to 'Google Chrome'.

Ive tried the osascript -e 'tell application "BetterTouchTool" to set_user_defaults key "BTTDisableSecureInputTypeWarning" numberValue 1' line in terminal to disable this, but nothing has changed.

Thanks

MAC M1

MACOS 27.0.1 (26A434)

Version: 6.884

The warning in the menu can not be disabled, I think it is important to know when secure input has been activated by some application because it makes many things in BTT not work / not possible