Scrolling triggers Two Finger Taps

Describe the bug
I have middle click configured to trigger on two finger taps. When I scroll (with two fingers) I randomly issue a middle click by accident. It's hard to intentionally reproduce this, it doesn't seem to be related to any kind of finger orientation, scrolling speed or pressure. At least I haven't found a pattern yet.

I wanted to decrease the tap sensitivity, but it's only configurable for three and four finger taps.

Affected input device
MacBook Force Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13" from 2019 (also happened on the 2015 model)
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.186 (1365)

Additional information
In the beginning (a few months ago, not sure about the exact time I first noticed this), it happened only sometimes. Now it happens during almost every scrolling. Occasionally scrolling also triggers tip-taps, but I think I can work around this by decreasing the tip-tap sensitivity (just did that now, if it doesn't help, I will report on that later).

Same problem here, scrolling with two fingers very often triggers a two finger tap and I can't seem to find a way to change configurations to fix this...

This somehow happens much more often if the tiptap sensitivity is set to higher values. I can't seem to find a way to not accidentally trigger tiptaps or two finger taps : lower tiptap sensitivity values will trigger them too easily and higher values will trigger the two finger taps when scrolling. It's been bugging me for years!

I have the exact same problem. This is very frustrating...