- Type of Mac: iMac 27inch 2019
- macOS version: Catalina 10.15.1
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.209
I'm using Magic Trackpad 2 (Bluetooth) and Kensington Slimblade (wired) and Logitech MX Master 2s (wireless or bluetooth).
When I use Magic Trackpad 2, what happens very often is that Slimblade and MX Master 2s's scrolling stops working.
In order to make it work again, I have to do one of these things:
- restart BTT -> it temporarily solves the problem.
- quit BTT -> Then Slimblade and MX Master 2S work perfectly.
- Scroll a bit with Magic Trackpad 2 -> it temporarily solves the problem.
- Stop using Magic Trackpad 2 -> When I stop using Magic Trackpad 2, it seems to solve the problem even when Magic Trackpad 2 stays connected.
I had this problem on Mojave also.
And I searched through every possible posting, and tried many different settings in BTT, and all the trouble shootings (such as reinstalling Logitech Options and Kensington software, and I tried all the mac settings), but none of them works.