Dear Andreas,
first of all: you are doing such a great job on BetterTouchTool! If I could choose only one tool to install on my macOS, it would be BTT for sure!
While exploring and using the new screenshot editor in BTT, I've missed a button or other possibility to delete a screenshot I've edited when leaving the editor.
Most of the time I need a screenshot only for placing it in an e-mail, a Teams chat or some wiki. So I take the screenshot, so some editing, copy it to clipboard, paste it to some other application and close the editor.
In this scenario it would be extremely useful to be able to delete the screenshot when closing the editor, as I won't need the screenshot anymore or if I need it, I can grab it from where I posted it.
So instead of collecting a lot of unnecessary screenshots on my filesystem, I'd like to discard/delete them right the moment I leave the editor.
Therefore two simple ways could be possible:
- Similar to the "Copy" button there could be a "Delete" button. When clicked the image should be deleted and the editor closed (the button could also be in the "..." actions).
- When closing the editor a selection could be displayed if the image should be kept or deleted. This option is more destracting and maybe annoying if you are forced to select an option every time, even if you want to keep the image.
What do you think, is there a possibility to add this feature?
P.S. I've used the search to find an already existing feature request I could vote on, but I didn't find any.
Thank you and keep that great work up. ![]()
