Using the window move/resize with a modifier key stops working on Safari:
– Safari windows can be moved only if safari is not currently the active app. So, if I have Finder open in the front, I can hover and hold modifier key to move the safari window. This is the only scenario when safari windows can be moved.
– Once safari is active, move is completely disabled: you can neither move the safari windows, nor move any windows in the background. You must click out of safari so that it is no longer the active app before you can use move again.
This began when updated to Sonoma.
- Type of Mac: MacBook Air M2 13-inch mid-2022
- macOS version: Sonoma 14.0
- BetterTouchTool version: 4.289