Describe the bug
After resizing a window using the "Moving & Resizing Modifier Keys" feature to resize a window the window will then resize to the individual size of that particular window on that monitor when dragged between identical monitors.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Using Logitech MX Master 3 mouse and Microsoft Sculpt keyboard. Monitors are identical Dell displays of 2560x1440 resolution.
- Type of Mac: M1 max Macbook Pro.
- macOS version: Monterey 12.3.1
- BetterTouchTool version: Version: 3.772 (1913)
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Steps to reproduce
- Open window for TextEdit, Safari, or any other app.
- Resize window using Modifier Keys as specified using "Moving & Resizing Modifier Keys" feature.
- Use mouse to drag window from monitor 1 to monitor 2. Once dropped onto the second monitor the window will not maintain the size from monitor 1. Instead, it will snap to the former size that it was on monitor 2. (I could only record a single screen using Quicktime so unfortunately this is two separate recordings.)
- Resizing a window without using the "Moving & Resizing Modifier Keys" feature, but instead using the native Mac drag from bottom right corner, fixes this behavior.