"Resize to Top Left/Right" has gap with external display on notched MBP

Describe the bug
On my new 16" MacBook Pro, when I try to "Resize Window to Top Left Quarter / Corner" (or Right), I get a gap between the menu bar and the window. The window seems to be shifted down a few pixels, as when I drag it up to its top edge is against the menu bar, its bottom edge aligns with the top edge of a window that was resized to bottom left/right.

Resizing to bottom left/right does not leave such a gap. Nor does "Maximize Window Left/Right."

I think this probably has something to do with the thicker menu bar on the built-in display of notched MBPs.

This has happened on both external displays I've tested it with. It doesn't happen on the built-in display.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Tested using Magic Trackpad and built-in trackpad.

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 2021 MacBook Pro 16"
  • macOS version: Monterey 12.0.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.626 (1778)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Currently working around this by adding Custom Move/Resize actions after the initial Resize. E.g.:

sometimes macOS has cached an old screen size, possibly try to move one of your displays slightly up or down in system preferences -> Displays, this should reset all display settings.

Hmm, clever idea, but unfortunately that didn't work.

Could you check whether the latest alpha fixes this issue for you? (get via check for alpha version updates)

@dondiego87 I updated from Monterey 12.0.1 to 12.1 and this exact same issue went away for me