Repeating Trigger not repeating when enabled

Describe the bug

This report is months late. This has been happening through several iterations of BTT and macOS versions (I'm on 14.4 now).

I made a Repeating Trigger in “Automations, Named & Other Triggers” and only enable it when I need it running.

Often times, when I enable it, it does not actually enable and beginning repeating despite it indicating it’s been enabled.

I am not exactly sure what does make it work as I usually disable/enable it and/or fiddle with some of the trigger’s config and it eventually begins repeating as expected.

When I came to report this bug I was using latest stable and was in the situation described above.

I switched to alpha channel and downloaded 4.466 and restarted BTT to get the latest alpha. Right after relaunching BTT to active this latest installed alpha, enabling the trigger worked as expected.

I then disabled the trigger, worked on something else for an hour or so and then came back, woke up my mac and enabled the trigger. It did not work as expected (did not start repeating on schedule).

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Repeating Trigger

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro - M1 Pro
  • macOS version: 14.4.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.466

I just reported it wasn't working and now, after going to BTT to make sure I was on the latest alpha and copy the version number from About BTT, it is now repeating as I'd expect.