Reopening function of the previous group

Hello,
thank you for allowing us to use our touchbar beyond its initial functions.

Would it be possible to add an option when closing a group to automatically reopen the previous group. Instead of returning to base when closing a group.

In the same way for an app, being able to have it is a function when you change window and return to this application so that the group which was opened last can be displayed without having to reopen it.

Thank you !

An option would be to have a trigger that instead of closes the group, opens the previous group. I imagine your use case is nested groups, so you could just have a "close" on the primary group.

indeed I have nested groups. My concern is that I have a group which contains emoji and other shortcuts, which is at the root, but which can be called in all groups. But when I close this Emoji group, it necessarily sends me back to the root (since that's where it is). To solve the problem I would have to copy this group to put it in each of the groups and return to the group from which I am calling it. But if I do that, I can't edit my group once if needed, I will have to edit all the Emoji groups I create in each of the others. I don't know if I'm making myself understood.

In addition, it does not resolve the request that I made to return to the last open group when we go through the app and come back to it. (when you switch from one office to another for example).

Ah I see what you mean. I wonder if there's a way to store (maybe text file?) the name of the previous group and have the "back" button read the variable to return to that Group rather than a set one. Sorry I could not help more, perhaps someone else with more coding/BTT knowledge has a better idea.