Regular mouse app switcher bug

Describe the bugI have just set a button on my Logitech Marble Mouse to App Switcher for OSX and while it brings up the App Switcher it only sometimes (on subsequent presses) advances to the next app in switcher so I have to use the mouse pointer anyway to select the app to change to.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Logitech Marble Mouse

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
    imac
  • macOS version:
    osx 10.3.6
  • BetterTouchTool version:

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

To switch apps you need to scroll on your mouse as far as I remember.

Ah! That's a shame as the scroll function doesn't work on the marble mouse. :frowning:

I actually just figured a workaround by adjusting the settings for the button press/action to "Trigger on mouse down > Repeat while button is pressed" and setting the repeat rate to 0.2 seconds - which works great, only I can't figure how to actually select the required app without having to hit the return key on the keyboard.
Any idea how I might achieve this last step without taking my hand off the mouse?

Many thanks!