Describe the bug
The most recent release (1.9.8) includes the following new feature:
- Improved ability to drag tabs in many apps and immediately resize them
This feature works great, but it works a little too well. There are two situations that involve dragging tabs in apps like Chrome:
- Converting a tab into a separate window
- Rearranging the order of tabs in a single window
In situation 1, I would like to be able to immediately resize the window, and this feature works great for that. However, in situation 2, I would not expect the window to be resized just because I changed the order of tabs. I have custom snap areas near the top left corner of my window, and at the moment I have to re-resize my window every time I change the order of tabs in Chrome.
Affected input device
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (Reinta, 13-inch, Early 2013)
- macOS version: 10.15.7 (Catalina)
- BetterSnapTool version: 1.9.8
Only workaround at the moment is to disable my custom snap areas. Is it possible to disable this new feature? While I would love to use it in situation 1, I would rather not use it at all in order to avoid situation 2.