Posible to NOT close the FloatingHTMLMenu after a link is clicked?

<a href="btt://trigger_named/?trigger_name=Test&closeFloatingHTMLMenu=1">TEST</a>

The link above works as expected, the trigger named "Test" is called, then the HTML menu closes.
Though if I remove the "&closeFloatingHTMLMenu=1", I get the Mac Error Noise and nothing happens.

I'm wanting to click a link that triggers a named trigger, but also remain in the HTML menu until I choose to close it.
Is this possible?

Seems to work fine here, however depending on the action you might need to consider that the webview itself will be the target of the action.

What are you trying to trigger?

My test action just simulates pressing the Right arrow key, and also shows a HUD that says "Right" just so I know if it's firing

Ah I just checked again. Actually BTT activates the application that was active before the link was clicked, so your use-case should work.

However it might not work while the BTT preferences window is open. That's a limitation with how macOS treats the BTT process.

1. Thank you so much for your quick replies. I truly appreciate it.

2. Even after closing the BTT preference window, I'm getting the same issue. The action doesn't trigger, and I get the "error" noise. If I add the "&closeFloatingHTMLMenu=1" back to the top 2 links the action triggers correctly, but the popup then closes. Could you test this code below and see if you get the same thing?

Here's the code I'm using (it's very much one of the boilerplate templates with a few modifications)

<!-- this is based on https://www.uplabs.com/posts/colourful-flower-popup-menu -->
<head>
  <title>Cool</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./circular.css" media="all">
  <script defer src="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.0.10/js/all.js" integrity="sha384-slN8GvtUJGnv6ca26v8EzVaR9DC58QEwsIk9q1QXdCU8Yu8ck/tL/5szYlBbqmS+"
    crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
  <script>
    // this function is called everyime you open the menu in BTT
    function BTTInitialize() {
        setTimeout(() => {
            document.getElementById("menu-open").checked = true;
        }, 0);
    }

function BTTWillCloseWindow() {
        // this function is called everytime you close the menu
        document.getElementById("menu-open").checked = false;
    }

</script>
</head>
<nav class="menu">
  <div id="test"></div>
  <input type="checkbox" href="#" class="menu-open" name="menu-open" id="menu-open" onClick="window.location='btt://trigger_named/?trigger_name=dummy&closeFloatingHTMLMenu=1'"
  />
  <label class="menu-open-button" for="menu-open">
    <span class="lines line-1"></span>
    <span class="lines line-2"></span>
    <span class="lines line-3"></span>
  </label>

<!-- The action buttons start here: -->
  <a href="btt://trigger_named/?trigger_name=LeftArrow" id="LeftArrow" class="menu-item blue" >
    <i class="fa fa-window-restore"></i>
  </a>
  <a href="btt://trigger_named/?trigger_name=RightArrow" id="RightArrow" class="menu-item green">
    <i class="fa fa-clock"></i>
  </a>
</nav>

</html>

Weird, does it work if you first open the webview, then activate the application you want to send the arrow key to and then click the link?

Maybe something is broken with the detection of the app that was active before opening the webview. I'll have a look later today!