Pleeease add a search bar within BTT

I, like many others who actively use BTT, am a super-poweruser and have an extensive amount of triggers and customizations for most of my apps. The problem is when I want to change a specific trigger, it's almost pointless since the triggers are all over the place, even after trying to organize them within neat folders. I honestly assumed something this key and important was on the feature list before BTT went through the massive UI change update.
Please add a searchbar to quickly search within all my personal actions/triggers. For example, searching "Launch" would show all the keyboard and trackpad gestures that have the action "Launch" attached.
Also maybe a way to add custom names to each trigger as a dedicated column

Not sure if I am supposed to reply when I am simply in support. I REALLY ned a way to search my shortcuts. Oddly, when I looked at the manual, I see a magnifying glass for search, but I don't have on on my version of BTT?

Would love to see this feature after seeing it in Keysmith

Hi,

Maybe this would be easier to implement if limited to keyboard shortcuts ?

I just just wanted to add this as a feature request for keyboard shortcuts
as this is really bothering me over and over again for the same reasons:
Tons of shortcuts, easy to lose overview!
For this it would be really nice to be able

• to search via TEXT search bar, simply "contains" full-text over everything (all preset(s)) or
  • to search via KEYBOARD-SHORTCUT, allowing you to quickly check over everything (all preset(s)) if a given keyboard shortcut is already in use in certain preset(s)

PS: For the same reason I would find it useful: When you are associating 2x the same keyboard shortcut, it would be nice to get a warning: Attention, this shortcut is already in certain preset(s)

Would also really like this. I love how intellij does it where it allows you to search by text or by inputting the shortcut!

Imprint | Privacy Policy