"Only for device with this name:" in a midi trigger is linked with the application to send a shortcut to

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
The name of the device for a midi trigger changes with the name of the app chosen to send a keyboard shortcut to in its respective action.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook pro

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

This screenshot shows how changing the device filter in the midi trigger to "*" also changes the name of the app that a keyboard shortcut is going to be sent to.

This screenshot shows that I select VLC as the application to send a keyboard shortcut too.

This screenshot shows that selecting VLC as the application for the action also changes the value of the "Only for device with this name:" field. Somehow the action and trigger have been linked together.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 10.14.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.854

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Ah thanks for reporting! Will fix.

Should now behave correctly in v2.855 (although the MIDI functionality is still very experimental, I only have one MIDI device to test with currently)

Thanks for working on this. Trying 2.856 the issue did not go away for me.

You will need to re-record as it has been saved wrong in the database

I did delete the trigger and create it from scratch.. But encountered the same problem again. Happy to record a video of the screen if that helps.

Ah you are right, sorry it's currently uploading the new alpha.