On trial version - showing BTT Version is Expired

Describe the bug
I've just logged on today and got an error message saying that BTT Version expired. I checked for updates and installed the latest (3.206), but BTT is still showing as disabled. When I close and restart, i receive the same BTT Version expired error.

I am on the trial version but I still have 16 days left from what I can see

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar and trackpad

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MBP 2019 13 inch
  • macOS version: 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.206

Ah sorry, something is wrong with my update server, 3.207 should already be online.
One moment, it should again find the update in about 10 minutes.

I've just quit, restarted BTT and it is still saying that 3.206 is the most up to date version.

Do I need to do something else?

It should now be updating correctly!

Thanks, it works!

Hi, I'm having this issue now too. I have 43 days left in my trial.

Same issue is happening for me after updated to latest 3.401. 18 days left on my trial version.

... ended up purchasing a license and now it's working for me. Still didn't work during trial however.

Same here. 8 days left.

Ah sorry, an issue caused some trial periods to end early. Should be fixed in the latest update I just uploaded.

Hi all
I have almost two weeks left in my trial of BTT. I have the latest version but the message "BTT Version Expired" pops up and the application is disabled.
Thanks for your help

BTT version 3.560
On macmini M1 Big Sur 11.2

Hi !
I still have no clue about the problem I described a week ago. I have the trial version of BTT (12 days left), and it is currently disabled.
Would the application work again if I register a standard licence ?
Thanks for your help

Same issue here. Still have time left on my trial. Says it needs to update, then doesn't update and doesn't let me use BTT. I found many threads like this, why does this keep happening?

Same issue here. Version 3.785. Issue first appeared the morning of 5/31/22. I am on the trial version with 20 days left.

Should be fixed (update available)