Now Playing Widget doesn't update as soon as you set its Icon setting to "As configured in Default Appearance"

Describe the bug
When configuring a Now Playing Widget for the Stream Deck, everything's fine, except when you set Icon setting to "As configured in Default Appearance". I took me a while to figure out why some of my Now Playing Widgets weren't updating whereas others updated correctly. After troubleshooting, it appears that having this setting is what causes the issue.
If the widget is in a folder, when opening the folder the music info isn't up to date. It will update ONLY if the widget is visible when the music changes. Having the Icon setting to something else than "As configured in Default Appearance" fixes the issue.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Stream Deck

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 12.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.876

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
The bug description should be enough to reproduce the bug, but if you need any additional information, please tell me.