NotchBar / MenuBar Dimensions

Me again...

Is there documentation on the NotchBar size/dimensions? I have all of my displays resolution dimensions. I did a test for my MacBook display (im extra) by changing icon heights and widths, and found that the average %Width is 99.36% and %Height is 2.58% (see screenshot below)

Okay, actually, after doing some test cases with different displays... I think I only need two sets of icons? one displayed on screens with notch (MacBook) and one for screens without the notch. The auto-fit icon without a fixed height/width seem to resize appropriately to the screen its displayed on. Is there a reason the MacBook is different? This actually saves me a lot of effort and code... I think I'll just need to have a set of conditional notch bar buttons for the MacBook which has fixed widths/heights depending on the screen size. then another set for external displays that just auto-sizes?

I feel like im putting too much thought into this...

Oh note: the red icon is the only one that's relative to this post. The MacBook that has 2 red icons- one is the standard screen one that doesn't have a fixed width. the other is set to only display on ones with the notch with no fixed dimensions