NotchBar disabled is not respected all the time

Describe the bug
I disabled the notch bar because it is not for me.
From time to time it seems to reactivate. The check box for enabling the notch bar is still not checked but the notch bar is active.
To fix it I have to close the BTT and reopen it.

It is hard to reproduce but it happens from time to time when I connect external monitors and or remove them. I also had it when I connected 2 external monitors and had the Macbook closed so just using the external displays.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) M1 Max
  • macOS version: macOS 12.1 (21C52)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.697

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Disabled but active: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G7RfJ04vvz5LDKkvcEMuh9eIBW0nhVn9/view?usp=sharing

How it looks when it actually disabled: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c5P_XwKPggPnv5L-haLQLRj_nOlXMtko/view?usp=sharing

Reproduce
I found another way to reproduce it. I do not know if this is the same issue or another one.
When I open the configuration in the notch bar config then the notch bar appears and it does not go away when I close the configuration. I have to close BTT and then restart it.

could you try with the latest version? I have not pushed it as automatic update yet, but you should get it when checking for updates manually. I think this should be resolved.

I did not get an update suggested when I let the app search for one.
When I installed the alpha version I still got the issue that I wrote in the reproduce part.
Not how it is with the multi-screen issue.

I'm still getting this as well.

I added a few more checks to the latest alpha, could you try with that again?

I can not reproduce the error anymore.

And it also did not happen for screen connection or disconnection anymore.

I wasn't sure what triggered it for me. I haven't it seen it again, so far, but I'll post another reply if I do. Thanks.