Notch Bar settings not showing

Describe the bug
I can't find the notch bar in the configuration. Shouldn't it show up in the dropdown menu with all the other functions? (see screenshot) I find the notch bar in the preferences, though.

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
  • macOS version: 11.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.696

Sorry NotchBar currently requires macOS 12

1 Like

I just spent over an hour trying to implement this on Mac OS 12. NOWHERE in any materials provided by you all is this requirement stated. In fact, your docs page states: "a super customizable menubar replacement for any type of Mac."

Thanks so much for wasting my time.

On macOS 12 the Notch Bar is available, I have now made that requirement more clear in the latest alpha

While I admit I was disappointed that Notch Bar requires MacOS 12, I think it's unfair to complain too loudly. Andreas spends far more time upgrading and supporting BTT than any developer I can think of at this price range. And we're talking about an alpha version, here. There are bound to be things like this that slip through the cracks at first.

1 Like

thanks! I plan to bring it to some previous versions after the beta phase, but due to API requirements it will probably only be feasible on macOS 11 and maybe 10.15