'Notch Bar' becomes activated after restart from 'Restart BTT after wake from sleep'

Describe the bug

'Notch Bar' becomes activated after restart from 'Restart BTT after wake from sleep' even when it was hidden prior to the laptop going to sleep. I would expect it to remember if it was hidden or shown, and keep that state when BetterTouchTool is opened again.

I haven't tested if this also happens on a full laptop reboot, but it does happen when manually quitting/reopening BetterTouchTool, so I assume it would on a normal reboot also.

An 'easy' solution to this for my use case could just be letting us configure whether the notch bar visibility is remembered, or defaulted to shown/hidden; which could be hidden away in the Notch Bar -> Advanced Settings.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
N/A

Screenshots
See below.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro, 16-inch, 2019
  • macOS version: Ventura 13.1 (22C65)
  • BetterTouchTool version: Version 3.952 (2117)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

I have 'Notch Bar Support' enabled:

I have 'Restart BTT after wake from sleep' enabled:

I also have some triggers/items set up in 'Notch Bar / Menu Action Bar (beta)'

\

Of particular note for my use case are these 3:

I also have a 'Menu Bar Item' set up that calls 'Toggle BTT Notch Bars Visible/Hidden'

I usually keep the standard macOS menu bar visible/active most of the time (since features like right clicking on the standard mac menu items, using BarTender to move icons, etc don't work on the notch bar, even in 'menu mode'); and will only temporarily activate the notch bar when I want to specifically look at/interact with the widgets/etc.

But when BetterTouchTool restarts after my laptop goes to sleep, the notch bar is activated by default, and I need to manually click on my 'Disable Widgets' button again.

I would expect it to remember if it was hidden or shown, and keep that state when BetterTouchTool is opened again.