I have a number of keyboard and trackpad shortcuts to arrange windows, maximize to second monitor, etc.
None of them have been functional for the last few betas of Golden Gate or the RC, and I'd assumed this was a GG issue that would be resolved, but... no?
I'm on BTT 6.737, licensed, long-time user, etc.
in general there are no bigger known issues on golden gate, so this sounds like a permission issue.
Try to quit BTT (important!), then try to remove BTT from System Settings => Privacy & Security => Device Control & Access, then add it back again (disabling is not enough, you need to actually delete it from the list)
Installed the newest alpha, removed from device control, rebooted, added, still no joy.
Other suggestions? I'm going to try completely removing and reinstalling.
possibly go to Help -> Export Basic Debug Logs and send them to me (andreas@folivora.ai). Maybe I can see whether BTT is disabled or logs any errors.
I still don't know what was happening, but a full delete/reboot/reinstall fixed it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, this keeps happening. One of the triggers seems to be logging out/in as a different user. But nothing I can do short of a full removal and install seems to fix it... but then it randomly comes back on its own.