Using 3.402 version - Alpha no different.
Describe the bug
BTT Hangs - all gestures lost, spinning ball over the BTT tray icon AND unable to shutdown the iMac without an extended hold on the power button. This occurs when:
- BTT is loaded
- PC Matic is installed
- I switch Screen Resolutions using the control panel.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
ALL - my keyboard shortcuts and trackpad gestures are all unavailable.
- Type of Mac: iMac 2020,2 27" 5K (Core i9, 126GB RAM, Radeo Pro 5700 XT 16 GB)
- macOS version: 10.15.7
- BetterTouchTool version:Using 3.402 version - Alpha no different.
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
There appears to be no method to disable PC Matic short of uninstalling it.
I have disabled Window Snapping and Reset all Snap Areas in BTT - but this did not help
- PC Matic and NO BTT - no problems with resolution changes.
- BTT and No PC Matic - no problems with resolution changes.
It is just the combination BTT and PC Matic along with a resolution switch that causes this rather significant glitch.
I did and do not have this issue on older iMac 27" 2015 Radeon R9 M395X