@Andreas_Hegenberg, I've started a bit, current progress:
I still need to put my ideas into the trigger column and the config column, and also I plan to refine lots of my changes like the icons and buttons and everything.
It got late and I wanted to get this out, so here you go.
- The squared '1' (hard to see, will change) is the number of actions. Maybe use click to disble the trigger?
- Assigned Actions: 1 has been changed to display the type of trigger (Widget, Gesture, Normal button, etc)
- App-Specific Config removed. Options will appear in the leftmost config bar when selected.
- Modular Actions Column design - similar to iOS Workflow / MacOS Automator
- Dark Translucency (MacOS Calculator) added to sidebar. I am yet to change the top bar to normal osx grey/translucent to window (safari toolbar).
- Change Global to "All Other Apps" and add "Always Show" (good for play buttons and custom escapes.
- Going to change the "Add Gesture" layout that I think would be better
- Going to add all kinds of toggles into the action column, to give you a reference, maybe.
- Going to add more device icons and device labels
- Refine contrasts and design details
Consider that this is not my 'final' and I agree that contrasts, system-theme-flow and just the general mess need to be worked on. This is just a preview of my current work. Gives a general idea of my suggestions, but not all of them just yet.