Hello there! I'd love your help to debug my issue with moving windows
Unable to move windows with shortcut keys
I am able to resize windows with moving windows with the ctrl + cmd shortcut keys don't work.
Affected input device: Keyboard keys + mouse
- I have been a user for years and use the resize / move window keys as part of my every day workflow. (I hadn't fully appreciated how much my muscle memory wants to use the move windows shortcut until now!)
- I have upgraded to the latest BTT alpha and read recent user reports.
- I also just tried removing / adding all permissions again as well as uninstalling + reinstalling BTT.
- I tried these instructions (window moving and resizing - #4 by Andreas_Hegenberg) and it didn't seem to work for me.
- Finally, I also tried various combinations of resetting the shortcut keys, enabling / disabling the helper in BTT.
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
- macOS version: macOS Big Sur 11.2 (20D64, just upgraded today); for the past few weeks, I was on Catalina and hoped the version upgrade would fix it!
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.553 (on alpha release)