Describe the bug
In the BTT Preferences window:
- drag and drop a shortcut below a folded (not expanded) multi-action shortcut places it as first additional action in the multi-action shortcut.
- drag and drop a shortcut below a unfolded (expanded) multi-action shortcut places it as last additional action in the multi-action shortcut.
In both cases expected behavour would be to keep the shortcut independent.
Expectation would be that the expand arrow unfolds an indented hierachy of actions, not a list on the same level. The flat list with multi-action shortcut feels a bit like it was easy to implement but not intuitive.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- macOS version: 10.13.6 (17G65)
- BetterTouchTool version: 2.530