Move mouse: "Relative to: bottom center of active window"

I'd love to see some features added to the "move mouse" feature.

Especially the one from the title, for exemple in BetterTouchTool itself - I made shortcuts to edit the advanced configuration, predefined action, and it's settings, using the right button corner. But this works only with the standard window, as soon as you go fullscreen you're screwed as the UI elements move in relation to the middle, not to the corners.
So, please, a function "move curser relative to: top/bottom center of active window" :smiley:
Thanks a lot, nice weekend everybody!

(also, if BTT could remember its last window size would be awesome)

Same quesiton here.

In Figma, I have a button at the bottom center of the screen. I'm trying to move the mouse position there but I can't.

Right now I can use the anchor point 'Center of Window'. Unfortunately my screen size and window size are not always the same height so this won't work.

Would it be possible to add an anchor point 'Bottom Center of Active Window'?

@Andreas_Hegenberg is this worth considering as an additional position setting?

Or do you have a workaround you can suggest that can be used instead?

Have you already tried the search for image action? With it window size or size of the screen do not matter.

1 Like

Thank you @Frank1 ! That's an excellent workaround, or could say even a better solution than using arbitrary mouse cursor coordinations. Just tested it and it works perfectly. Very happy with it.

1 Like

One of the next versions will also allow for many more mouse positioning options!

Sweet! :slight_smile:

4.187 alpha now supports percentages, which should allow what you wanted.

For example this moves to the bottom center of the active window (50% right, 0%up/down):

Afterwards you can add another move mouse action to adjust that position if necessary.

1 Like

Nice! This works perfectly, and much more reliable in my case than the Find Image function. (Not sure why that failed most times.)

Very nice to have the ability to combine a percentage on the X axis and pixel distance on the Y axis.

For my Figma use case I used:

• Bottom Left of Active Window
  • X axis: 50 % (to end up in the middle)
  • Y axis: 50 px (to end up 50 px up from the bottom)

Very accurate. Thank you very much for implementing this. Big time saver once again.