Could we have an action very similar to the existing "Move & maximize all windows to mouse display" but which only applies to the app whose window has the keyboard focus?
I feel that the "Move & maximize all windows to mouse display" is not very useful as it does too much, even maximizing windows that should remain a specific width like iTerm.
But a command that works just for the focused app would be very helpful for VS Code windows that keep moving to the wrong display after waking from sleep.
By the way, the Apple word for "move windows together" is "gather". Might make sense to rename these actions.
These posts are similar but somewhat different:
- Move & Maximize all windows of current app to mouse display - #2 by better is the same thing but it's not in the "Feature Requests" section.
- These all want to move windows, but not maximize:
- Move all windows to mouse display - no maximize wants to keep moving all apps but not maximize
- move the app windows to display2 - #2 by better this one could be the same but no mention of maximization
- Move all windows of application to external monitor also doesn't mention maximization