Mouse position tracking issue with BTT actions and Desktop Zoom

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
I just installed BTT in order to get tap-to-click and double tap-to-right click working with my Magic Mouse (1st gen I believe). However when I'm zoomed in with the Desktop Zoom and use the configured actions, the clicks are often not matching the actual position of the mouse onscreen. In editable text fields this means the cursor will be some characters offset from where I clicked or land outside the field completely, and clicks in the menu bar frequently hit the wrong icon (which is when I first noticed the issue). Zooming out completely resolves the issue. The issue also does not occur at all with the trackpad, nor with the default physical click behavior of the Magic Mouse, it is only with the configured BTT actions.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Magic Mouse

Screenshots
Unfortunately it is hard to get a screenshot because the built in screenshot tools on macOS don't seem to capture the text cursor or mouse cursor, even with the option for the latter turned on.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 13" Macbook Pro early 2015 (MacBookPro12,1)
  • macOS version: 10.15.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: BTT v3.365, tried v3.368 as well

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
As noted above zooming out completely makes the issue go away, but that's not really a solution for me.