Mouse lag in newer Unity games with Window Snapping active

Describe the bug
I'm actually trying to track down an issue with Unity (https://unity.com/): in games built with older engine versions, there seems to be no issue when BTT is active, but in later versions (2019), there is significant mouse lag in games when Window Snapping is active in BTT, especially when dragging around the edges of a full screen window. Has this come up before for other applications? Something clearly changed with Unity, and if there's anything relevant that might help their QA out that'd be great.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Trackpad and regular mouse

Screenshots
N/A

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15", Mid 2014
  • macOS version: 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.186 (1365)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

THANKS for reporting this, @zvinless .

While it's been over 3 years, this is still an issue. I can repro it with newest BTT and games built with Unity 2019. Even when BTT has NO left-click action assigned but "Window Snapping" is on, it will interfere and slow down things like left-click to drag. I definitely notice mouse lag.

Has anyone seen this too? It'd help to get more awareness and traction...

you can always disable window snapping for specific apps that don’t handle it well. Unfortunately this is something that can only be fixed in the affected apps, not in BTT.

just delt with this issue with Unity on my M2 Mac. turn on "Delay before snapping" in the "Advanced Snap Settings" in the "Window Snapping & Moving" setting