Modifier key icon incorrectly shown in Config column

Describe the bug
I just noticed an inconsistency in the configuration window when a click trigger using a modifier key is defined in the Normal Mouse Buttons section.

For some reason the modifier key icon is displayed in Config column along with any notes, but not within the Trigger Name - even though the modifier symbol is shown within Trigger Name.

This seems to be the only trigger type that displays the modifier icon in this section. Keyboard Shortcuts all show it within Trigger Name only. @Andreas_Hegenberg was this intentional?

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
(n/a)

Screenshots

Normal Mouse Buttons:

Keyboard Shortcuts:

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Air M1
  • macOS version: 13.6.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.382

I think keyboard shortcuts are the only triggers that show the modifier graphic in the middle column (because there the modifier directly belongs to the trigger). Trackpad, Magic Mouse etc. all show the modifiers in the left column along with the notes.

However the "normal mouse buttons" show it twice, which is not intentional. The text based modifier display is left over from the old UI - I'll fix that.

Thanks for the clarification - although that does seem a bit counterintuitive UI-wise. But having just looked at the JSONs I see what you mean vis-a-vis "BTTRequiredModifierKeys" being specified separately.

Anyway apologies for my sweeping generalisation - I probably should've put

This seems to be the only trigger type that I have configured that displays the modifier icon in this section.

:sweat_smile::joy:.