Migrating triggers from Setapp to standalone BTT

Hi.

I've just stopped using BTT via Setapp and purchased a standard BTT license. However, my latest triggers (set in Setapp) aren't in the standalone BTT. And my Setapp subscription has just ended so I can't export the triggers from there manually, unfortunately.

I followed @Andreas_Hegenberg's advice to my previous problem (where I needed to migrate BTT settings in the reverse way, i.e. from the standalone to the Setapp version) and renamed m.hegenberg.bettertouchtool-setapp.plist to com.hegenberg.BetterTouchTool.plist which took care of the setttings, but not the triggers (as Andreas explains in the post, they are managed differently anyway).

My BTT folder in Application Support:

How can I retrieve my latest, Setapp triggers, please?

I perform daily TimeMachine backups in case some files have been deleted or changed due to Setapp.

Thank you for any and all help.

I think in your screenshots the 4_068_build_2283 files are the ones from your setapp version.

I'd try to quit BTT, create a backup of that folder, then delete all files starting with btt_data that do not contain the above version. Then start BTT again and see whether your triggers are back

1 Like

That's it! Thanks a million, Andreas!