Microsoft Teams screenshots don't get saved in clipboard

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro
  • macOS version: Sonoma 14.3.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one"): 4.389

Screenshots captured of a Microsoft Teams window do not get saved in the clipboard. To be more specific, these are the two 'Actions' in question:

• I use the 'Capture Screenshot to Clipboard' action to get a bounding box on the screen and capture a screenshot

• I use the 'Show Clipboard / Pasteboard History' action to view / and to select the screenshot from the clipboard.

This combination always works, except when taking a screenshot from a Microsoft Teams window.

I should note that using the first action from above, and then immediately pasting using cmd + V works just fine. So the screen capture part is fine. And it can also be pasted using the macOS supported action. It just doesn't get saved in the clipboard.

How to reproduce:

• Open Microsoft Teams on mac (I have version 24004.1304.2655.7488 but I've had this problem for at least 6 months so older versions could be used for reproducing as well)

• take a screenshot using the mentioned action in the post

• pull up the clipboard. You should notice that the screenshot has not been saved there