BetterTouchTool's Menu-bar icon is not appearing
Note: I have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool 3.951 and I have already restarted my system.
MacBook Pro M1 Max 16 inch 2021, OS Ventura 13.0.1 (22A400)
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro, M1 Max, 16 inch, 2021
- macOS version: OS Ventura 13.0.1 (22A400)
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.951
- I have attached a screenshot indicating I have not set any action to trigger "Show / Hide Menu Bar Icons left of BTT..."
- I was using the latest stable version: 3.936, and the issue was happening there. So, I tried the latest alpha version 3.951, and restarted the system, but the issue still exists.
- I am not using any Notch Bar settings. It is disabled.