Magic Mouse acting weird when BTT is open in Logic Pro X

I am working a lot with Logic and came across a bug.
When I am click on any midi file in Logic the mouse acts like its pressing down the button - wich results in me dragging around the midi sequence for around 0.3 seconds, just enough to mess everything up.

At first I though this is an error in Logic and tried to find it but then I disabled BTT and this bug was gone.

I did not alter or add anything in BTT other then the Touch Bar.

Magic Mouse Black

BUG VIDEO

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
  • macOS version: 10.14.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.750

This bug is still present in BTT 3.553 and magic mouse clicks still acting this way with Logic

BTT is responsible; disabling it fixes the issue.

Very annoying, please address.

Try to disable BTT’s window snapping for Logic this might help.

Disabling window snapping has fixed the issue

Can I disable it for a single app?

Or implement a "Disable/Enable Window Snapping" trigger :laughing:

Yes you can disable it for specific apps:

The worst issue with Logic this the automation problem. The automation dragging does not work. This is a deal breaker for me. I realised it only after installing it. Its a widespread issue, which you will realise once you google. Its been raised in Apple support and as expected, its not their fault and they cant do much.

This is a deal breaker for me!

Note to other music creators - Do not use BTT until this issue is fixed! Pls spread the msg and awareness so that the Dev looks into this issue.

It’s an issue Apple would need to fix (but they are unlikely to care), to fix it you can just disable window snapping according to the previous comments.

This will affect most or maybe all window manager tools which are mouse based, but maybe I can disable window snapping by default for logic

Please don’t spam the forum though, you can create a new post if you want. I’m keeping this comment but deleted the other 4

Hey guys, just let you know it seems that this issue has been fixed.
Now I can drag and draw in Logic Pro while using BTT.

macOS 12.3 / Logic pro 10.7.3
You can also try.

Warm Regards,

Absolutely broken here, Logic 10.7.7 and latest Ventura, even disabling window snapping option. The only solution is to turn off BTT :crying_cat_face: