License Upgrade from Standard to Lifetime?

Hey there,

i bought a standard license in march this year and since i REALLY like BTT i was wondering if there is some kind of upgrade policy where i can pay the difference between the two. If not, thats ok. I will buy a lifetime license in 18 months anyway. Just asking :slight_smile:

hey,

please send me an email to andreas@folivora.ai, then I'll be able to help :slight_smile:

Hi there, I have the same question as the original poster. I already sent an email a couple of months back, but didn't receive an answer. I would love to be able to upgrading my license to lifetime as well!

Unfortunately BTT doesn't have any upgrade program (otherwise nobody would purchase a lifetime license at the beginning but I'm dependent on these sales).

However there are sometimes promotions to get discounts, currently a discount code is included in this macstories post: BetterTouchTool: Customize Your Input Devices [Sponsor] - MacStories

I may be mistaken, but back in 2016 when I bought my license, lifetime licenses didn't exist. Otherwise, I would've bought it back then.
If upgrading the license is not possible, I'll take a look at this discount!

Hey @Andreas_Hegenberg.

Google brought me here while searching for the same question :slight_smile:

I think it would be awesome if you offered an upgrade program, maybe with a 50% discount of the Standard License?
Ex: Instead of paying $22, pay $17 if you previously purchased a Standard License.

When you buy it for the first time, you don't know how great the tool is, and how much support it gets, so you don't want to commit to a lifetime license.