License Upgrade from Standard to Lifetime?

Hey there,

i bought a standard license in march this year and since i REALLY like BTT i was wondering if there is some kind of upgrade policy where i can pay the difference between the two. If not, thats ok. I will buy a lifetime license in 18 months anyway. Just asking :slight_smile:

hey,

please send me an email to andreas@folivora.ai, then I'll be able to help :slight_smile:

Hi there, I have the same question as the original poster. I already sent an email a couple of months back, but didn't receive an answer. I would love to be able to upgrading my license to lifetime as well!

Unfortunately BTT doesn't have any upgrade program (otherwise nobody would purchase a lifetime license at the beginning but I'm dependent on these sales).

However there are sometimes promotions to get discounts, currently a discount code is included in this macstories post: BetterTouchTool: Customize Your Input Devices [Sponsor] - MacStories

I may be mistaken, but back in 2016 when I bought my license, lifetime licenses didn't exist. Otherwise, I would've bought it back then.
If upgrading the license is not possible, I'll take a look at this discount!