Left tap, configured to left-click, invokes secondary click after entering sleep...

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
I configured the single left tap to invoke the left-click. It works until the computer enters sleep mode after which time the left tap invokes the secondary-click action. This persists until I fully-click or open the BTT configuration window, at which time left tap resumes left-click function.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Magic Mouse

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

N/A

Device information:

• iMac 27" Retina (2019)

• macOS version: 11.3 Beta (20E5172i)

• BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

3.555 (1695)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Same here, whenever Mac sleeps and wakes up, left click behaves like right click. After restarting BTT, it turns out to normal with Magic Mouse 2.

• MacBook Pro 13" 2017
  • macOS 11.3.1
  • Better Touch Tool version: 3.562 (1702)