Lagging Windows

This may be a me thing... but im experiencing a very noticeable lag when I switch windows... (especially when I am in one window and go to drag another window). This applies to (for example) clicking into a text box on another window.

Trouble shooting:

In BTT

• Disabled window snapping - this briefly showed improvements for less than 30s
  • Disabled all AppleScript widgets then--> widgets in general then--> the entire notchBar (nothing)
  • disabled BTT entirely (quit the app) --> back to being good

System wide

• checked login items
  • disabled my appletv as another display
  • uninstalled unnecessary apps

Note: I do have a very "structured" setup in BTT with lots of groups and groups inside of groups. ive spent a lot of time because this is an amazing app, so I see myself continuing to build and want to do things "right". This might be dumb, but one thought I had that might be the issue is I have EVERYTHING setup as a named trigger first, even if its say... show desktop is the only action (I do this in case I need to add additional actions based on preference and don't want to change every trigger).

Unfortunately I need to disable BTT while doing certain tasks because I switch windows so frequently. Please let me know if ive overlooked anything that could be causing this issue. Im not sure when It started, but it was within the last week.

Thanks!

System Information

MacOS Ventura 13.2.1 (22D68)
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: Mac14,10
Model Number: MNW93LL/A
Chip: Apple M2 Pro
Total Number of Cores: 12 (8 performance and 4 efficiency)
Memory: 16 GB
System Firmware Version: 8419.80.7

Chipset Model: Apple M2 Pro
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
Total Number of Cores: 19
Vendor: Apple (0x106b)
Metal Support: Metal 3
Displays:
A DeLLeft:
Resolution: 2048 x 1152
UI Looks like: 2048 x 1152 @ 144.00Hz
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported
TiM2bot:
Display Type: Built-in Liquid Retina XDR Display
Resolution: 3456 x 2234 Retina
Automatically Adjust Brightness: Yes
Connection Type: Internal
DELL S3222DGM:
Resolution: 2048 x 1152
UI Looks like: 2048 x 1152 @ 144.00Hz
Rotation: Supported

BetterTouchTool 4.038 is currently the newest version available

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):